Learning Makeup Online vs. Professionally
Contrary to popular belief, learning makeup through social media is NOT the same as learning it professionally. Proper training, after all, is led by real industry experts. Through it, you can truly hone a skill-set of industry standard, understand the craft, and gain the knowledge needed to create any look!
QC Makeup Academy’s very own Student Ambassador, Alba Carpio, has discovered this first-hand. Prior to her professional training, she was learning makeup solely through watching beauty influencers and their tutorials. However, an embarrassing situation caused her to realize that all of the “techniques” she’d adopted were really just bad habits in disguise!
Now, Alba has graduated from the following certification courses with QC Makeup Academy:
- Master Makeup Artistry
- Pro Makeup Workshop
- Special FX Makeup
Moreover, Alba is currently enrolled in QC’s Airbrush Makeup Workshop, Virtual Makeup Course, and Portfolio Development Workshop. As an MUA who’s gone from learning online to learning properly, her new mission is to maximize her social media platform to teach others why a professional makeup education is so critical… especially if one wishes to have a long-term, successful career in the beauty industry!
Check Out These TikTok Videos!
Currently based in Belgium, Alba has worked hard to amass a TikTok following of 279.7 thousand people! Recently, she created a series of videos for her TikTok channel, teasing at some of the most beneficial reasons why she feels all aspiring MUAs should be learning makeup through QC Makeup Academy.
Let’s take a look at them, shall we?
Learning Makeup: “QC Makeup Academy changed my life…”
Firstly, this incredible comparison demonstrates the power of makeup. Secondly, it also shows the drastic transformation one can create when learning makeup the right way!
Through QC Makeup Academy’s self-paced, online courses, you can get professionally educated and internationally-certified in as little as 2-6 months. As soon as you graduate, you can then make all of your clients’ jaws drop as you bring their beauty visions to life! Not to mention, you can also use your subject-matter expertise to set new trends and make a name for yourself on social media, just like Alba has!
Learning Makeup: “I am a professional 💅”
🎵 There’s one thing you can expect from me and that’s the unexpected… 🎵
When looking at the woman at the very beginning of this video, you’d never guess that she is a professionally certified makeup artist. But it’s true – and if you keep watching, you’ll understand why!
Many of QC Makeup Academy’s students begin their training from ground zero. They’re learning makeup professionally for the very first time and have no prior experience. This is exactly why we offer 2 Foundational Courses, depending on your goals:
- Makeup Artistry Course: Designed to take your personal makeup game to impressively stunning levels!
- Master Makeup Artistry Course: Designed to take even those at a novice level and turn you into a trained expert in as little as 2-6 months. By the time you graduate, you’ll be ready to book paying clients and deliver a high-quality service that’s sure to amaze!
Learning Makeup: “They always ask me 🤭 This is my secret”
Learning makeup takes time, dedication, and effort. But as a result, you know how to create applications that look effortless and flawless, no matter how detailed the execution is!
This, as Alba reveals, is her secret. People constantly ask her how she became such a talented makeup artist. Her response is that she got properly trained with QC Makeup Academy! To her, it’s as simple as that. Without a solid education under her belt, her skill-set would have never grown to the level it’s at now.
Learning Makeup: “I LOVE QC Makeup Academy and you will, too”
In this video, Alba once again demonstrates just how much learning makeup professionally will take your craft to the high standard expected within the beauty industry. Can you believe the night-and-day difference between the Alba we see at the beginning, versus the Alba revealed at the end?
We sure can’t!
Learning Makeup: “How I do a classic winged eyeliner”
When learning makeup professionally, you’ll quickly discover that there’s a fundamental difference between technique and style. Only by first mastering the core techniques of makeup artistry can you then apply it and create all sorts of different styles.
One such technique that’s always been wildly popular is the classic winged eyeliner. Luckily, through QC Makeup Academy’s training, this is just ONE of the techniques you’ll learn exactly how to master!
Check out this TikTok video wherein Alba demonstrates how she achieves her favorite winged eyeliner look, based on what she learned through her QC course.
Learning Makeup: “I study while I take care of my blessed 😇 🌟”
A lot of people choose not to pursue their dream careers because they’re also a full-time parent with limited availability. Look, we totally get it. But just because you have children DOESN’T mean your dream career isn’t still achievable!
Thanks to QC Makeup Academy’s self-paced courses, learning makeup has never been easier! You have the convenience to focus on your studies whenever it works best for your schedule. Moreover, because all of our programs are online, you can complete your training (including the hands-on components) right from the comfort of home.
Want to learn more about why QC Makeup Academy is the PERFECT option for busy parents? Check out this video by multi-certified MUA/mother, Amanda Ramey!
Learning Makeup With QC Makeup Academy
Here are just a handful of additional reasons why you should be learning makeup professionally with QC Makeup Academy:
- We’re accredited by the Better Business Bureau and hold a solid A+ ranking (the highest ranking a business can get)!
- We offer a 21-day money back guarantee! As a result, you can try out any of our courses with the assurance that if it isn’t for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
- All of our courses and certifications are internationally recognized!
- Although you can finish your course in as little as 2-6 months, you’ll have a full 2 YEARS to complete your program! Feel free to use as much or as little of that time as you need.
- Our tuition rates are extremely competitive! QC’s mission is to provide the highest quality training, without breaking the bank. Furthermore, we offer a pay-in-full discount AND low monthly payment plans, depending on what works best for your budget. Oh, and did we mention that we offer monthly promotional discounts? Plus, you’ll get 50% off ALL other courses once you enroll!
- You’ll get all sorts of comprehensive, hands-on training!
- Your tutor is guaranteed to be a legit industry professional! What’s more – they’ll give you detailed, personalized feedback after every single unit. As a result, you’ll know exactly where you’re excelling and where improvements are needed.
- You’re welcomed into a massive community of fellow peers and beauty experts! For example, you can join our free Virtual Classroom on Facebook. The level of networking this group alone offers is something you’ll be hard-pressed to find with other makeup schools.