Refine Your Makeup Techniques with QC’s Pro Makeup Workshop
Build on what you’ve learned in your Master Makeup Artistry course!
Practice advanced makeup techniques used on celebrities
Work with professional makeup artist, Nathan Johnson
Create 15 glamorous makeup looks perfect for editorial work and special events
Push your artistry further and put your spin on classic makeup looks
Gain the skills that creative directors and producers are looking for
- Build on what you’ve learned in your Master Makeup Artistry course!
- Practice advanced makeup techniques used on celebrities
- Work with professional Makeup Artist, Nathan Johnson
- Create 15 glamorous makeup looks perfect for editorial work and special events
- Push your artistry further and put your spin on classic makeup looks
- LEarn to create the exact looks that industry professionals are asking for
Select the payment plan that best suits your budget.
All prices are in
Everything’s Included in Your Pro Makeup Workshop
QC Makeup Academy students have access to the Online Student Center and new course materials even after graduation.
“The great thing about this is that you have 3 years to complete the course. Being a single mother to 2 children under the age of 3, this is so beneficial for me. I love this course so much! I'm doing Master Makeup Artistry and Pro Makeup workshop. Once I've completed them, I'll be signing up for more courses. I'd recommend this school to anyone.”Stacey PricePro Makeup Workshop Student
Pro Makeup Workshop Course Outline
New York-based celebrity makeup artist, Nathan Johnson, teaches you his coveted tricks for advanced makeup looks. From a well-defined brow to a glittery smoky eye look, you’ll practice every technique and receive feedback from Nathan himself!
- Makeup for the limelight
- Simple & well-defined brows
- Intricate eyeliner & the cat eye
- Editorial, avant garde & runway makeup
- The classic smoky eye
- The reverse smoky eye
- Classic pin-up
- Dramatic pin-Up
- Classic bridal
- Transition for The reception
- Glitter makeup
- Smoky eye with glitter
“This is the best course anyone can do, and it’s great for those people who are on a tight budget like myself. I love studying with QC as I am expanding my skills, learning more, and getting out into the industry.”Tessa HopePro Makeup Workshop Student
QC Makeup Academy Product Discounts
QC students and graduates can take advantage of the exclusive product discounts offered by QC’s preferred makeup partners. Product quality is an important part of becoming a successful makeup artist!
Your Instructor & Tutor
Nathan Johnson, a New York City-based celebrity makeup artist with over 20 years of industry experience, is featured in all instructional video for QC makeup courses. Demonstrating his best-kept makeup techniques, he will take you through step-by-step video tutorials for creating 15 unique makeup looks. Along the way, he will offer expert insights into working as a professional makeup artist.
Nathan is also your personal tutor! He will provide you with individual feedback on everything—from assignments to career advice. Benefit from a one-on-one learning experience unmatched by any online or in-class makeup school.
Nathan has worked on over 300 famous faces including:
- Paula Abdul
- Alicia Keys
- Paul McCartney
- Lea Michele
His work has been featured in numerous high-profile publications and on TV:
- Harper’s Bazaar
- Access Hollywood
- Project Runway Season 4 & 5
QC’s Professional Makeup Certification
Upon graduation you will receive your Pro Makeup Workshop certificate of completion, signaling to top industry clients that you are an educated, trained professional with advanced skills in makeup artistry.
The certificate of completion can help you outrank your competition and find work in the following top makeup industries:
- Bridal & Beauty
- High Fashion & Catwalk
- Live Theatre & Dance Production
- TV & Film
- Editorial Photography
As with any job, while a certificate alone will not guarantee your success, it is a testament to your professional education. Employers and clients are more likely to regard you as a well-rounded and highly knowledgeable makeup artist. QC graduates have gone on to run their own successful freelance makeup businesses and work for high-end brands like MAC, Benefit, Sephora, and many others.
“Nathan is awesome and inspirational and I love watching his demonstrations. I feel like this is the start of a whole new chapter in my life. Thank you as I can now see my dream becoming a reality”Anita MulliganQC Makeup Academy Student
How it Works
Enroll Online Today & Access Your Course Materials
- Select a flexible payment plan that suits your budget
- View all course texts & videos through QC’s Online Student Centre
- Start your training right away!
Submit Your Assignment & Review Your Feedback
- Watch video tutorials and read course texts
- Upload your work to the Online Student Centre
- Receive personalized feedback from your celebrity tutor
Become a Certified Makeup Artist & Graduate
- Receive your certification from a recognized & accredited online school
- Get lifetime access to course materials & updated content
- Enjoy 50% off additional courses