Pay In Full
$1098 or $108/mo
Our Makeup Artistry course begins with the fundamentals of makeup artistry and then moves onto the classic bridal look and the smoldering smokey eye.
- On video, celebrity makeup artist Nathan Johnson takes you through 20 makeup looks
- You’ll receive complete career training as a makeup artist
- You’ll learn how to set up your own makeup business or you can land a job at a salon or store
Your Professional Certification
CIMP™—Certified International Makeup Professional™
Our Certified International Makeup Professional certification is issued to graduates of our Makeup Artistry course. This certification demonstrates completion of comprehensive training and will help begin your career as a makeup artist. You will receive credibility when finding a job with a cosmetic company, finding everyday clients, bridal clients, and more.
When you graduate, you’ll be able to use the initials CIMP after your name.
How You Learn
- You study in the comfort of your home
- We send you DVDs, course guides, and course texts
- You watch instructional videos
- You read beautiful full-color course texts on makeup theory and practice
- You complete fun and practical hands-on assignments
- You upload your work to the Online Student Center
- Your personal tutor evaluates your work and provides you with audio feedback
- Upon course completion, you’ll be a Certified International Makeup Professional (CIMP)
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Your career opportunities as a makeup artist
- Makeup sanitation and the ideal makeup environment
- Proper etiquette
- Brush types and cleaning
- Building your professional kit
- Starting your own business
- Skin types and facial shapes
- Color theory
- Working with skin conditions
- Corrective makeup
- Basic makeup application
- Four-step smokey eye
- Makeup removal techniques
- Working with mature skin
- Completing a client card
- Business marketing and promotion
- Daytime makeup
- Transitioning to evening makeup
- Makeup for the seasons
- Teen makeup
- Male makeup
- Working at a makeup counter
- Working with clients
- Bridal makeup techniques
- Working with brides
- Changing the look for the reception
- Celebrity-inspired looks
- Makeup icons and trends
Here’s What You’ll Get
Product Application Guide
Quickly look up exactly what type of makeup you should be using with different skin types.
Professional Makeup Starter Kit
Brushes, eye shadow, blush, lip gloss and concealer are all included in this starter kit.
For a Limited Time Only!
Receive silk lashes, a bonus book, 88-shade neutral eye shadow palette, and three bonus brushes for free!
Pay In Full