Airbrush Makeup Workshop
Create flawless airbrush makeup looks under the guidance of renowned makeup artists, Michele Mulkey and Nathan Johnson!
Are you a skilled makeup artist looking to build your expertise? QC Makeup Academy’s online Airbrush Makeup Workshop is perfect for you.
You’ll learn the tricks of the trade including:
- Airbrush makeup safety and hygienic practices
- Choosing and maintaining your airbrush tools
- Finding the right airbrush makeup for your clients
- Creating a seamless makeup base
- Contouring and highlighting
- Complete bridal airbrush makeup applications
- Creating fantasy characters
Build Your Airbrush Makeup Skills
Enroll in the online Airbrush Makeup Workshop and gain expert skills in applying airbrush makeup. Learn advanced techniques and impressive applications from professional makeup artists!
Start with proper safety and client etiquette. Learn about your airbrush tools, practice techniques, and how to market your airbrush makeup skills!
Learn about color matching, and how to apply foundation and blush! You’ll practice contouring with shadows and highlights. Learn basic application and how to combine techniques!
Create and use airbrush stencils. Work with unique materials, SB and Dura pigments, and create fantasy characters. You’ll be mixing custom airbrush colors!
Complete Your Airbrush Makeup Training
Graduate and receive your Airbrush Makeup Workshop certificate!
- You’ll complete your professional airbrush makeup training wherever you want and on your own schedule!
- QC Makeup Academy sends you your course materials including DVDs, course texts, guides, and your airbrush makeup starter kit. Learn with instructional video tutorials and full-color course texts.
- You’ll complete challenging written and practical assignments, then upload your finished work to the Online Student Center. Your personal tutor will evaluate your assignments and provide personalized audio feedback.
Your Airbrush Makeup Certification
Your Professional Certificate
Complete the Airbrush Makeup Workshop online and receive your airbrush makeup certificate!
Your professional makeup course prepares you for applying flawless airbrush makeup to clients, characters, and more! You’ll learn how to work with airbrush for brides, photo shoots, TV, film, theatre productions and special effects. Take your career to the next level with QC Makeup Academy’s professional airbrush makeup course!
Your Airbrush Workshop Materials
Enroll in the Airbrush Makeup Workshop and receive course texts and DVDs that teach you professional airbrush techniques!
Airbrush Makeup Starter Kit
You’ll also receive your very own airbrush makeup starter kit, which will help you launch your career as an airbrush makeup artist!
Your airbrush starter kit includes:
- One high quality airbrush makeup machine
- Dinair airbrush makeup: 4 foundations and 4 additional colors for fantasy and special effects looks!
Please note that the Airbrush Starter Kit is non-refundable (value $100 US).