Are you a busy, full-time parent with a hectic schedule? Do you also dream of becoming a makeup artist and launching a successful career you can be passionate about?
If so, then QC Makeup Academy‘s Student Ambassador, Amanda Ramey, is here to help!
Becoming a Makeup Artist as a Busy Parent
Amanda Ramey is a graduate of the following QC Makeup Academy certification programs:
- Master Makeup Artistry Course
- Pro Makeup Workshop
- Special FX Makeup Course
- Airbrush Makeup Workshop
In addition to her makeup career, Amanda also works full-time as a tattoo artist. On top of all that, she is also a full-time mother of two children!
So, how does Amanda juggle all of her priorities? How was she able to complete her professional training (in SO many courses, no less) and become a makeup artist with such a busy schedule?
Her answer: QC Makeup Academy’s self-paced, online training!
Watch her full video below to learn more.
Becoming a Makeup Artist with QC Makeup Academy
Amanda reveals a handful of reasons why QC’s remote learning environment is the PERFECT match for full-time parents who want to become professional makeup artists. Here are just 3 of the perks she discusses in her video:
- QC’s online courses eliminate the need to travel or take time out of your personal schedule! Unlike brick-and-mortar makeup classes, there are no due dates and no rigid schedules to follow. Thus, you can train at your own pace and in your own space. If that means one hour a week, once the kiddies are in bed, then that’s totally fine!
- You get 2 full years to finish your training! Being a full-time parent is a major commitment in-and-of itself. Your goal of becoming a makeup artist shouldn’t get in the way of your parental priorities. Thanks to QC’s 2-year time limit, there will never be any pressure to rush assignments (or your training in general).
- QC’s courses are EXTREMELY affordable! As a full-time parent, you might very well be on a strict budget. That’s okay! Becoming a makeup artist doesn’t need to break the bank – not when QC offers low monthly payment plans AND monthly promotional deals.
Even MORE Reasons to Enroll with QC Makeup Academy
There are tons of other reasons why your journey to becoming a makeup artist should start by enrolling with QC! Here are just a few more benefits of being a QC student:
- You’ll be training with a school you can trust! QC has been a pioneer of online learning since 1984. We also have an A+ ranking with the BBB and over 270 raving reviews on Facebook.
- Like to learn in different ways? We’ve got you covered! Not only will you receive digital AND physical copies of your course textbooks – you’ll also get instructional videos, quizzes, and hands-on assignments.
- Get TONS of makeup discounts from big-name brands! All QC students and alumni are eligible for a wide variety of makeup discounts. Plus, depending on the program you enroll in, we’ll send you a starter makeup kit as part of your course materials.
- Your QC tutor will be a legitimately pro! Every QC tutor is a real beauty expert with decades of experience in the industry. Plus, they’ll provide you with regular audio feedback throughout your training to help you grow.
- Upon graduating, you’ll receive an official certification! All of QC’s certifications are internationally-recognized. As a result, you’ll be able to work anywhere! Moreover, a professional certification on your resume is SURE to impress clients and employers alike – and get you more bookings!