Want access to AMAZING makeup discounts from big name brands? 💄 Enroll with QC Makeup Academy and gain access to all sorts of incredible deals!
Student Ambassador, Jordan Garcia, Reveals ALL of QC’s Makeup Discounts
Jordan Garcia is a student of QC Makeup Academy’s Master Makeup Artistry, Pro Makeup Workshop, and Skincare courses. Today, he breaks down every single makeup discount offered to QC students and graduates.
Watch the full video below to discover which big name brands QC has partnerships with, what YOUR discount will be, and how you can redeem it today!
More About QC Makeup Academy
QC Makeup Academy has been proudly pioneering the online learning experience since 1984. We’re accredited with an A+ ranking from the BBB and our internationally-recognized courses are done online. This means that as a student, you can get professionally trained at your own pace, in your own space!
On top of the makeup discounts discussed above, here are some more reasons why you should enroll with QC:
- QC’s tuition rates are extremely competitive! However, we also offer low monthly payment plans and monthly promotions to help with costs, too.
- Your tutor will be a real industry expert! Thus, you’ll get trained by someone with years of experience.
- You’ll receive a digital and physical copy of your course materials!
- If your course comes with a makeup kit, this will be mailed right to your door, too!
- After each unit, you’ll receive extensive audio feedback from your tutor! As a result, you’ll be able to grow and become an even stronger MUA.
- Your assignments will give you plenty of hands-on experience!
- You’ll get an internationally-recognized certification or certificate after graduating from ANY of QC’s courses!
- Once you enroll in one course, you can take ANY other course for 50% off. So, add to your qualifications at half the price!
- There’s an entire QC community for you to connect and network with!
Want to Become a QC Student Ambassador?
Interested in becoming a Student Ambassador for QC Makeup Academy?
Here’s what we’re looking for from you:
- You’re at least halfway through one of your QC courses
- You have a B+ average or higher
- You’re interested in writing blogs and/or filming videos for QC’s platforms
- You wish to build your skill-set for your own career endeavors
- You’re passionate about QC Makeup Academy and want to help get QC’s name out there
- You want to help other students in their own journeys
Does this sound like you? If so, we invite you to learn more here and submit your application today!