How to: Gold and Orange Glitter Makeup
I thought I would get the ball rolling with some inspiration for a fabulous gold and orange glitter makeup tutorial. Below you will find a look I created using these products… This is just to show you the colors I used. You can substitute any of these products for something you have in your kit!
Follow these steps to achieve the look:
- Start with a clean, primed lid.
- Apply a glitter glue onto the lid. I used Too Faced Glitter Glue. Then take a flat, stiff, synthetic shadow brush and apply the glitter pigment onto the glue using a pressing technique rather than a buffing technique.
- Draw a line in your crease with an orange shadow.
- Soften that line with a blending brush.
- Take a dark brown and blend that into the crease, softening the orange shade.
- Apply a brow highlight. I used something with a gold iridescence.
- Take a piece of tape and use it to pick up any glitter fall out.
- Apply liquid liner, mascara and false lashes!
Here is the completed look:
This is a simple yet beautiful look using glitter! What I love about this look is it seems like it took a lot of time and skill, but really it is a super quick and easy look to pull off for any special event. With New Year’s Eve around the corner, this could be the perfect glittery accessory to top off your outfit!