Thinking of enrolling in QC Makeup Academy‘s Special Effects Makeup Course? Veronika Kelle is here to give you an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at how she completed her final assignment: zombie makeup!
The Special Effects Makeup Course: Veronika Kelle’s Zombie Application
- Prepping for her final course assignment;
- Applying the special effects zombie makeup on her model;
- And seeing her vision come to life through an on-location photoshoot.
As a reminder, this assignment was the final one in her Special Effects Makeup Course. Thus, she is using all of the fundamental techniques, makeup theory, and skills learned throughout her training. As you’ll see, the final result is truly remarkable!
Watch the full video below!
About QC’s Special Effects Makeup Course
This 4-unit Specialty Course teaches you everything you need to know to work as a professional SFX makeup artist! Among the many skills you’ll learn, discover how to:
- Safe and sanitary special effects makeup applications;
- How to identify (and work with) common skin disorders;
- Bald cap application, aging makeup, and how to work with fake hair;
- How to create an original character from a script;
- SFX prosthetics and their many uses;
- How to create realistic wounds and gore;
- How to create your very own special FX makeup kit;
- The fundamentals of starting a successful business;
- And SO much more!
Once enrolled, all of your course textbooks and instructional videos will be accessible directly within the Online Student Center. As a result, you’ll be able to start your training immediately! But if you prefer to work with physical course materials, we’ve got you covered there, too. We mail you a physical copy – as well as a free starter makeup kit – directly to your front door!
You’ll get paired with a tutor who’s a real industry expert, with years of experience. After every unit, your tutor will review your work with a fine-tooth comb and give you extensive audio feedback. And just because this course is online doesn’t mean you won’t get any hands-on training. Quite the opposite! In fact, you’ll get TONS of real-world experience through your practical assignments.
The best part? Once you graduate, you’ll get an internationally-recognized certification/designation! Thus, you’ll have a game-changing qualification to add to your resume and impress clients with!
Other Reasons to Enroll with QC Makeup Academy
We’ll be real with you: there are far too many perks and benefits to list here! There are just so many of them! However, here’s a handful of the top reasons why QC students and grads recommend our school:
- QC Makeup Academy holds an A+ ranking with the Better Business Bureau!
- Furthermore, our school and all of its online courses are internationally-recognized!
- In addition to our Special Effects Makeup Course, we offer a HUGE variety of other makeup, hair, fashion, and skincare courses. Click here to see all the courses we currently offer!
- QC’s learning environment is 100% self-paced and remote. As a result, you train on your schedule and from wherever works best for YOU!
- Our tuition is extremely competitive. Pay your tuition in full when you enroll (and save some money by doing so), or take advantage of our low monthly payment plan!
- Moreover, all future QC courses will then be 50% – forever!
- The moment you enroll with QC Makeup Academy, you get access to a long list of makeup discounts from big-name brands!