Dream of becoming a makeup artist – but worried that your full-time commitment as a parent won’t allow you to pursue your career goals? QC Makeup Academy’s Student Ambassador, Krystle Clarkson, is here to tell you why there’s NO reason you can’t do both! 💕
Becoming a Makeup Artist as a Parent
Krystle Clarkson is a graduate of QC Makeup Academy‘s Master Makeup Artistry Course and Pro Makeup Workshop. She is also currently a student of the Special FX Makeup program. When she isn’t working through her certification training and completing projects as a QC Student Ambassador, Krystle is busy being a full-time mother of five.
Of those five children, three of them deal with severe Autism.
So, how does Krystle manage to juggle ALL of these responsibilities and aspirations?
Watch the video below to find out!
Want to connect with Krystle directly? Chat with her in QC Makeup Academy’s Virtual Classroom on Facebook!
Here are just some of the reasons why QC Makeup Academy has allowed Krystle the chance to pursue her dreams of becoming a makeup artist (even as a special needs parent):
- QC Makeup Academy’s online certification courses are 100% self-paced. As a result, you get to choose when you wish to work on your studies!
- You have a full 2 YEARS to complete your program, starting on the date you enroll. This means that you can graduate in as little or as much time as you need. There’s never any pressure to rush!
- Moreover, since all of QC’s training is done remotely, you can choose where you wish to work on your courses, too. There’s no traveling required! You can complete all of your hands-on assignments, textbook readings, quizzes, etc. from the comfort of home.
- This level of flexibility and convenience has provided Krystle with a chance to do something that’s entirely for herself – thereby bringing her out of the funk she’d been experiencing, while still allowing her to be at home with her kids.
- QC Makeup Academy offers a wide variety of makeup and beauty-related courses! Thus, you can build upon your skills and add to your qualifications – all under one roof (so to say).
- Tuition is very competitive, and QC’s low monthly payment plan option is affordable to practically all budgets! Furthermore, QC is notorious for offering exciting promotional offers every month – allowing you to take additional courses for a fraction of the price!
Becoming a Makeup Artist: Even More Reasons to Enroll with QC!
There are countless reasons why QC Makeup Academy is one of the world’s leading online makeup schools! However, if you’re thinking of becoming a makeup artist and don’t know which school to choose, here are just several more reasons why QC is the perfect fit for you…
- QC Makeup Academy has been a pioneer of the online learning experience since 1984!
- Our school has a solid A+ ranking with the Better Business Bureau!
- There are TONS of raving reviews that you can read from other students and past grads!
- Once you’ve enrolled in one course, all other QC courses will be offered to you at 50% off… FOREVER!
- All of QC’s tutors are real industry experts with decades of experience to their names!
- Furthermore, your tutor will provide you with thorough audio feedback of your work after EVERY unit you submit!
- Want hands-on experience? No problem! Every course provides ample practical assignments that will allow you to apply what you’ve learned on real models.
- If you’re interested in launching your very own business, there are even business units included in most courses that will teach you everything you need to know to get started!
- Plus, as a QC student, you’re given access to exclusive discounts from big-name brands! And who doesn’t love a good discount???
Join the discussion 5 Comments
I definitely feel this! I have soon to be 6 kids and going to school can be lot but it’s been well worth it and I’m so thankful!
Thanks so much for reading and commenting, Katie. 🙂 You’re a total superstar; being a mom of so many awesome kids, on top of becoming a makeup artist, continuing your training, and booking clients. Your hard work and motivation are serious #goals! <3
All the best,
The QC Team
Such a great video!
From one autism mom to another, it’s completely doable! So proud of you.
Oh my gosh, Super Mommy! You’re story speaks volumes to so many who are looking into the beauty industry, I love this!
I have just one little princess, and it is still hard to make the time to study, work, practice, and still keep the house together and the little one taken care of and happy. Not to mention find time for ourselves!
So inspiring <3 so glad you shared this with everyone!