Want to learn how to do makeup so YOU can pursue a professional career as an MUA? We’ve got a killer tutorial that’ll help you get started! 💕
Amanda Ramey’s Realistic Eyebrows Makeup Tutorial
Amanda Ramey is a Student Ambassador of QC Makeup Academy. She is also a graduate of the follow certification courses:
- Master Makeup Artistry
- Pro Makeup Workshop
- Airbrush Makeup Workshop
- Special FX Makeup
Today, she’s here to demonstrate just how much QC’s competitive training has helped her learn how to do makeup! In the following video, watch as Amanda breaks down the technique and steps involved in creating hair-like, realistic eyebrows… even if you have no eyebrows at all!
When it comes to learning how to do makeup, the key is to get a proper education. Only through professional training will you gain a mastery of proper technique, makeup theory, and the fundamentals needed to create ANY makeup style.
In this tutorial, Amanda utilizes several critical techniques taught to her in QC’s Master Makeup Artistry Course. Particularly, she demonstrates:
- A light hand;
- The use of fine, hair-like stokes;
- An understanding of color theory;
- How to create dimension;
- And how to achieve symmetry.
Prior to the tutorial itself, Amanda also shows an old photo of what her eyebrows used to look like before she got professionally trained. As you’ll see, the difference between then and now is like night and day!
Learn How to Do Makeup with QC Makeup Academy!
QC Makeup Academy offers a wide variety of self-paced, online makeup courses suitable for EVERY skill level. You get two full years to complete your program – but since your training is done entirely at your pace, you can graduate in as little or as much time as you need!
As part of your course, we will provide you with direct online access to all of your course materials. Moreover, we’ll also mail a physical copy of your materials – as well as your free makeup kit – right to your front door. Our wide array of assignments range from quizzes, self-studies, and hands-on training. Your tutor will be a real industry expert with years of in-field experience. After you submit each Unit, your tutor will review all of your work and provide you with audio feedback to help you grow and better your craft!
Once you graduate, you’ll receive your official, internationally-recognized certification in the mail. This certification is the PERFECT addition to any makeup artist’s resume. Not only will it impress your clients; it’ll help you stand out from the competition!
Additional Perks of Being a QC Student
Here are a handful of other reasons why you should learn how to do makeup with QC Makeup Academy:
- We hold an A+ ranking with the Better Business Bureau and have been a pioneer of online learning since 1984.
- Furthermore, all of our courses and certifications are internationally-recognized.
- Our tuition is highly competitive, as well as flexible. You have the option to pay your course in full, or take advantage of our low monthly payment plan.
- Plus, once you enroll in one course, all of your future courses will be 50% off.
- As a QC student, you gain access to all sorts of amazing makeup discounts with big-name brands.
- Our Customer Support and online community are second to none.