The secret to a successful makeup career during the COVID-19 pandemic? Offering your clients virtual services!
Angelica Hamlin Dishes the Deets
Angelica is a Student Ambassador of QC Makeup Academy. She is a graduate of QC’s Master Makeup Artistry and Virtual Makeup Training courses, and is currently a student of the Skincare program. In addition to being a certified MUA, Angelica is also a licensed cosmetologist.
In the following video, she breaks down the importance of virtual services, how they’ll allow you to book clients and thrive during a time of social distancing, and why YOU should pursue your dream career in makeup this year. As an added bonus, Angelica will also walk you through her home office and offer her top tips for creating an office space within your own home!
Why Virtual Services = a Successful Makeup Career
Virtual beauty services are all the rage these days! In general, they’re a smart service to add to your business. Beyond the pandemic, virtual services will allow you to expand your client reach and work with anyone, regardless of location.
During COVID-19, however, virtual services offer added benefits. Here are just 3 reasons why they’ll allow you to thrive during a time of social distancing, lockdowns, and gathering restrictions:
- In-person bookings might not yet be an option. Furthermore, clients may not yet feel comfortable with them. By offering a virtual alternative, you can continue to service your customers from the comfort of home!
- You’ll still be able to make an income. There are a myriad of virtual options you can offer clients – from makeup walkthroughs, to skincare consultations, and more. All of these services can easily be done over the phone or computer! As a result, you can continue operating your business, taking bookings, and earning a paycheck while in-person jobs are on a hiatus.
- Now is the PERFECT time to attract a substantially larger number of clients. Market yourself and your virtual services correctly, and you can find yourself booking clients from all around the world – many of whom are in need of help during the pandemic.
Boost Your Makeup Career with QC’s Virtual Makeup Training!
In QC Makeup Academy’s 1-unit Virtual Makeup Training Course, you’ll discover:
- How you can take your makeup career to the next level by transferring your beauty business online!
- Tips for expanding your business and attract clients from all over the world!
- How you can earn an income and work with clients from the comfort of your own home!
- And SO much more!