Contouring With the New QC Palette: Tutorial
First of all, let us congratulate Stephanie Wyatt on her recent graduation from QC’s Master Makeup Artistry Course! Her work is fantastic, and we’re excited to see what else is in store for Stephanie!
This month, Stephanie demonstrates how to use the new QC contour palette. Although she self-proclaims as not being a contour master, the end result is stunning! Watch the tutorial to see what Stephanie thinks of the contour kit, and how she gets this gorgeous look.
- Stephanie starts by highlighting under her eyes with one a highlight shade. She packs the products beneath her eyes, and moves up her cheekbones.
- Stephanie continues to highlight on her chin, as well as on her jawline and the bridge of her nose.
- Stephanie uses the lightest contour shade to start, and applies is underneath her cheekbones in the hollow of her cheeks. She also shadows underneath her lip to give the effect of a fuller bottom lip.
- Start with a light shade, and then move into the darker shades if needed. It’s easy to apply more product, but impossible to go back!
- Use a light hand with your contour color to avoid a streaky look.
Don’t miss out on the free professional makeup kit you get with your makeup artistry training!