Last week we reported on the increasingly popular makeup trend called “strobing.” This is the technique of highlighting your face with a shimmery powder or cream for a dewy and healthy glow, all together ditching the contouring process.
We’ve put together this handy strobing infographic to help you perfect this trendy technique!
Share this “How to Strobe” Infographic On Your Site
Want to share this easy strobing guide on your own website or blog? Use the code below!
Please include attribution to www.qcmakeupacademy.com with this graphic.
Strobing really can be this simple! Here are some more tips on how to strobe:
- First you’ll need to pick your strobing product, which could be a powder or a cream (or both!) and apply it where light would naturally hit your face
- Tools for powder: Use a fan brush or fluffy brush for your cheekbones, forehead, and chin, and use a smaller brush for your brow bone, the inner corner of the eyes, your nose, and cupid’s bow
- Tools for cream: Apply with a foundation or concealer brush (depending on where you’re applying it) and blend it with your favorite makeup sponge
- Strobing doesn’t have to be a “one size fits all” technique! Try out what works for your face and what doesn’t
- If you still want a chiselled look while glowing at the same time, who says you can’t do a light contour as well?
- Finish your look with a setting spray to keep your new shine in place all day