Airbrush Makeup Workshop Sneak Peek
QC’s newest course, the Airbrush Makeup Workshop, will launch this Spring! Are you as excited as we are?
Here’s a sneak peek of one of the lessons in this upcoming course. In this video tutorial, Michele Mulkey and Nathan Johnson teach you how to apply different airbrush makeup tattoos using stencils!
The Airbrush Makeup Workshop consists of three units and over three hours of video tutorial, just like this one!
Topics You’ll Learn
- The pros and cons of using airbrush makeup
- How to market your airbrush makeup artistry skills
- Practicing good safety and etiquette
- Recognizing and using different types of airbrushing tools
- Practice techniques for beginners
- Color matching and applying airbrush foundation
- Color matching and applying airbrush blush
- Choosing highlight and shadow colors and contouring
- Making corrections and adjustments to airbrush makeup
- Combining all of your skills for a complete airbrush beauty look
- Making and using stencils
- Using unconventional materials for special effects
- Working with bright pigments
- Creating fantasy character looks
- Mixing custom colors
This professional makeup workshop will teach you the skills you’ll need to add airbrush makeup to your list of skills and enhance your makeup artistry business!
Are you planning on taking QC’s Airbrush Makeup Workshop? Be sure to follow QC Makeup Academy on Facebook for announcements and updates on this brand new course!