When you think of Valentine’s Day you immediately think about pink, red, and chocolate, right? I was inspired by conversation hearts and chocolate for this date night look.
I used Too Faced’s Chocolate Bar eye shadow palette for this look.
1. First I lined my brows with Maybelline’s Define-a-brow and primed my lids with Urban Decay’s Primer Potion.
2. Next I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk on my lid as a base since we’ll be using a light pink shade.
3. After that I applied Strawberry Bon-Bon on my lid with a flat brush using patting motions.
4. Using a thin liner brush I applied Triple Fudge on my crease. Don’t worry, the line doesn’t have to be perfect. We’re going to blend it out afterwards.
5. I blended the harsh line using a fluffy blending brush and Semi-Sweet.
6. After, I added a bit of Milk Chocolate to the outer edge of the eye and blended it out with a fluffy brush.
7. Last but not least: apply mascara, liquid liner (I used NYC liquid liner) and Semi Sweet on the bottom lash line. I also lined my water line with Too Faced’s Perfect Black Eyeliner.
8. If you want, you can add a strip of false eyelashes or individual lashes.
Now you’re ready for a romantic night out! Pair this look with soft pink lips for a more natural look or red lips for something fiercer!
Have fun and Happy Valentine’s Day!