Nichole’s Valentine’s Day Date Night Makeup Tutorial
When you think of Valentine’s Day you immediately think about pink, red, and chocolate, right? I was inspired by conversation hearts and chocolate for this date night look.
I used Too Faced’s Chocolate Bar eye shadow palette for this look.
1. First I lined my brows with Maybelline’s Define-a-brow and primed my lids with Urban Decay’s Primer Potion.
2. Next I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk on my lid as a base since we’ll be using a light pink shade.
3. After that I applied Strawberry Bon-Bon on my lid with a flat brush using patting motions.
4. Using a thin liner brush I applied Triple Fudge on my crease. Don’t worry, the line doesn’t have to be perfect. We’re going to blend it out afterwards.
5. I blended the harsh line using a fluffy blending brush and Semi-Sweet.
6. After, I added a bit of Milk Chocolate to the outer edge of the eye and blended it out with a fluffy brush.
7. Last but not least: apply mascara, liquid liner (I used NYC liquid liner) and Semi Sweet on the bottom lash line. I also lined my water line with Too Faced’s Perfect Black Eyeliner.
8. If you want, you can add a strip of false eyelashes or individual lashes.
Now you’re ready for a romantic night out! Pair this look with soft pink lips for a more natural look or red lips for something fiercer!
Have fun and Happy Valentine’s Day!
If you enjoyed this Valentine’s Day date night makeup tutorial and looking for more, check out our Makeup Tutorials category on the Beauty Buzz Blog!