Recently, the nine looks below were posted on the QC Facebook page. Everyone seemed to absolutely love look #5 so I decided to recreate it for you! As the lower lashes aren’t quite visible in the photo, I decided to create what I think works well with this look. Stay tuned to The Blog, because tomorrow I’m going to post a cat eye makeup tutorial for another one of the popular looks below.
Here’s my version of the look, step-by-step. Follow along with me!
- Start with some creamy neutrals as your base. Use cream or white on the lid and brow to highlight, and a soft pink or brown in the crease.
- Apply a liquid liner across the lid at your desired thickness.
- Create an extension of your lower lash line into the beginnings of your winged liner.
- Connect the tip of the wing to the top of the line you have created on your upper lash line.
- Fill in the gap and apply mascara and false lashes.
- Apply a white liner on the lower water line. Be sure to avoid smudging it onto your lashes as we want to apply a clean line along them afterwards.
- Use a flat, thin liner brush to apply a brown eyeshadow along the root of the lower lash line. This will give the illusion of bigger eyes!
- Apply a light coat of mascara along the lower lashes, keeping it clump free and clean-looking.
- Apply a red lip and away you go! This is a great look for this time of year, whether it be for a Christmas party or a night out with the girls!
Here’s a closer look at this fabulous cat eye/red lip duo:
Hope you all enjoyed this step-by-step tutorial and were able to create the look yourself with ease. Make sure you check back in tomorrow! We’ll take the drama up a notch with a dark and sultry cat eye look.