Looking for the perfect makeup look to wear on New Year’s Eve? QC Makeup Academy’s Student Ambassador, Nichole Carrasquillo, is here with her a glamorous makeup tutorial perfect for the night’s festivities. Follow along to get this stunning look!
Follow these steps to achieve this gorgeous New Year’s makeup look:
- To start, prep the face eyes with your favorite primers
Eyes and brows:
- Add a taupe color to the crease in a winged shape at the corner of the eye
- For a cut crease effect, add a darker brown without blending too much
- Use a small detailing brush to add black along the crease and define the wing
- With a fluffy brush and a brown shade, blend out the line upwards
- Add a silver shadow to the lid as a base
- Use a shimmery highlight on the tear duct and brow bone
- Dip a flat brush into glitter glue, pick up your glitter and pack it onto the eyelid
- Deepen your cut crease with a very black shade
- Apply liquid liner—consider a felt tip liner for easier lines over glitter
- Clean up any fallout and sharpen the wing
- Applying falsies and mascara!
- Use an eyeliner pencil on the lower lash line to line the eye and connect the wing
- Define the eyebrows with a brow pencil—brush them out to diffuse the lines
- Use a color corrector under the eye and blend with a sponge
- Take a foundation brush and apply your favorite foundation
- Remove any excess product with your sponge
- Apply translucent powder to the undereye to set and highlight—brush the excess off!
- Contour and highlight the face and apply blush to the cheeks
- Use a nude lip liner to line the lips and add your gloss!
- Apply clear gloss to the center of the lip
Set your finished look with a setting spray and give yourself a stylish ‘do! You’re ready for a great New Year’s Eve!