Learn how to build a polished portfolio with QC’s professional courses.
- Professional and up-to-date course content
- Business & marketing training
- A Portfolio Development Certificate of Completion
- One-on-one mentoring from professionals
- A 50% discount off all additional QC courses
Portfolio Development Workshop Outline
Build a professional makeup artistry portfolio that shows potential clients your talent and skill! You’ll learn how to organize and execute styled shoots, take high-quality photos, and connect with industry contacts in a series of hands-on, practical assignments.
- The importance of portfolios for professional makeup artists
- Researching the industry standard
- Planning your photoshoot
- Portfolio presentation
- Basic photo editing
- Using your portfolio as a marketing tool
- Conducting your shoot
- Distributing & submitting your pictures for publishing
- Marketing your services
How You’ll Learn
- You’ll get access to all course materials on the Online Student Center
- You’ll watch instructional videos and read full-color course texts on portfolio development and photo editing
- You’ll complete fun and practical hands-on assignments
- You’ll upload your work to the Online Student Center
- Your personal tutor will evaluate your work and provide personalized audio feedback
- You’ll review your tutor’s advice to improve your skills for the next unit
- On course completion, you’ll receive a certificate of completion
Here’s What’s Included in Your Airbrush Makeup Workshop
Course tutors provide constructive feedback and guide you through each assignment.
Online Course Books
You’ll have 24-hour access to all your course books through the Online Student Center where you’ll also submit assignments at your own pace.
QC Makeup Academy students have access to the Online Student Center and new course materials even after graduation.
We stand behind our quality courses. That’s why we offer a full money-back guarantee. From the day you receive your course materials, you’ll have 21 days to review the course materials.
If you do not find that the course is a good fit for you, simply return the materials, unused, with a tracking number, and your course fees will be immediately refunded. All we ask is that you call the School to receive shipping instructions.