Portfolio Development Workshop
QC’s online Portfolio Development Workshop for makeup artists teaches you how to capture high-quality photos of your makeup applications and how to build them into a professional portfolio.
- Two detailed course units guide you in organizing and directing styled photo shoots so you can capture top quality photos of your makeup work.
- You’ll learn how to develop your professional network and how to manage other professionals.
- We’ll show you how to create a high-quality makeup artistry portfolio. You’ll learn how to market your makeup services using your portfolio.
- You’ll receive e-books that teach you how to organize styled shoots and put together beautiful printed and online portfolios.
- Learn how to reach out and collaborate with photographers, hair stylists, fashion designers, and more!
Learn how to boost your makeup artistry business
with your professional makeup portfolio!
Your Portfolio Development Training
Learn how to build a professional makeup portfolio with high-quality photos of your work. Plus, you’ll find out how to use your portfolio to market your makeup artistry services!
Learn why portfolios are essential, who needs them, and what makes a portfolio “professional.” Find out the importance of quality photos, lighting, and presentation. Learn about physical and digital portfolios, plus how to research makeup industry standards.
Organize and direct a styled shoot, learn to network with other professionals in the industry, and gain tips on taking your own quality photographs.
You’ll learn about proper makeup portfolio presentation and basic photo editing. Learn the key features of print and digital portfolios, how to credit collaborators and how to update your portfolio with new projects.
Learn how to market your makeup business and how to identify your target market. Find out how you can appeal to both private and corporate makeup artistry clients!
Complete the Portfolio Development Workshop
Graduate and receive your Portfolio Development Certificate, and you’ll have amazing photos to use in your professional makeup portfolio!
- You complete your online Portfolio Development workshop in the comfort of your own home.
- You can access course materials, watch instructional videos, and read course texts at the Online Student Center. You learn about professional makeup portfolio standards, networking, and directing photoshoots.
- You work on practical and fun hands-on assignments, then upload your work to the Online Student Center. Your tutor evaluates your work and provides you with personalized audio feedback.
Portfolio Development Certificate
Portfolio Development Certificate
Complete your online makeup course and receive your professional Portfolio Development Certificate! This certificate shows that you completed QC Makeup Academy’s Portfolio Development Workshop. Advance your makeup artistry career with a high-quality portfolio and professional photographs.
Your Portfolio Workshop Materials
QC Makeup Academy gives you the tools you need to succeed in the makeup industry!
When you enroll, you’ll have access to QC’s Online Student Center where you’ll find your ebooks and course guides. You’ll complete multiple assignments that will prepare you to coordinate and produce your own photo shoot.
Your personal tutor will provide you with professional guidance. You’ll come away from the workshop with impressive portfolio-ready photos!