Honest Opinions about QC’s Free Makeup Kit
At QC, we want to make sure you are fully prepared for both your online makeup course and your makeup career. Therefore, a 5-piece makeup starter kit is available to all new students in the Master Makeup Artistry and Makeup Artistry courses, to give our students a head start in building a professional makeup kit.
Here’s what’s included:
- 88 Shade Matte & Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette: Find the perfect shade for any season, skin tone, and desired effect. Enclosed in a sleek black case, this palette is easy to bring wherever you’re headed!
- 28-Shade Powder Blush Palette: This palette includes a full range of warm and cool toned pinks in matte and shimmer finishes. You’ll impress your clients with your ability to pull from this palette to create any hue.
- 32-Shade Lip Palette with Glosses: Choose from gloss, partial shimmer, and full-blown sparkle to highlight your client’s lips and pull any look together. Impress clients, friends and family with your vast selection of lip colors.
- 20-Shade Correct & Conceal Palette: A correct and conceal palette that will allow you to correct and conceal any blemish or discoloration. This palette’s products come in a light cream consistency—perfect for mixing and blending for beautifully buildable coverage.
- 16-Piece Professional Brush Set: A full 16-piece brush set featuring 100% synthetic bristles and real wood wands. This lightweight starter set comes in a faux-leather roll and is a must-have for any makeup artist on-the-go.
But are you curious as to what our students actually have to say about the kit? We asked a few of our students to rate our makeup kit, so read on to find out what they have to say!
Stephanie Wyatt:“The colorful eyeshadow palette that I received in the starter pack is my favorite because there is a huge variety of colors I don’t have in my collection. The shadows actually blend so, so well and a little goes a long way. The colors are a mix of vibrant and deep which I adore.
I have used the palette and brushes on clients as the color choices and face brushes are some of my favorite products. They always help give off a beautiful finish and are amazing quality.”
“My favorite product in the QC Makeup Academy kit is the concealer palette, as it has a wide range of colors, is perfect for every skin type, and includes corrector colors. The consistency of the product is also perfect for blending into the skin. When I first started the course, I did use the palettes and brushes on clients. I tried to re-buy the concealer palette as well, since I really liked the quality of it.”
Elektra Heart:“Of all the palettes, the blush palette is my favorite because it has a variety of colors to suit everyone’s needs. However, I find that the eyeshadow color’s payoff isn’t great, and I found that the brushes started to shed after their second wash.”
“My favorite product is the concealer palette. I use it on every model and client application. This was the first time I had ever seen the corrective concealers and regular concealer in one palette. I like the consistency of the creams and the coverage they have when applied.”