Learn fundamental makeup techniques with low tuition payments.
Makeup education from the comfort of your home!
No previous makeup training required!
Learn how to enhance your beauty and transform your features
Become an expert in basic makeup techniques
Get access to some of QC’s exclusive makeup discounts
- No previous makeup training required!
- Become well-versed in makeup artistry techniques
- Get access to some of QC’s exclusive makeup brand discounts
- Start on an exciting path toward a makeup certification!
Select the payment plan that best suits your budget.
All prices are in
Celebrity makeup artist and QC Makeup Academy instructor Nathan Johnson will walk you through every step of the makeup application process. You’ll build your skills from the basics of blending and contouring to full makeup applications in a series of hands-on practical assignments.
- How to capture photos of your makeup looks
- Creating a well-stocked makeup kit
- Maintaining and cleaning your makeup tools and products
- Skincare considerations for makeup application
- Applying foundation and concealer
- Techniques for applying eyeshadow
- Applying natural eyeliner
- Lash curling and applying mascara
- An introduction to blush, highlight and contour application
- Applying lip products
- Combining all your new skills to create a full makeup look
- Build on fundamental techniques
- Create dazzling evening looks
- Hygienic practices for applying makeup on another person
- Opportunities to continue your makeup education
Interested in Becoming a Professional MUA?
This course is an introduction to basic makeup techniques that will make you a pro at applying your own makeup. If you’d like to learn how to become a professional makeup artist, you can look into the Master Makeup Artistry Course.
Nathan Johnson, a New York City-based celebrity makeup artist with over 18 years of industry experience, is featured in all instructional video for QC makeup courses. Demonstrating professional makeup artistry techniques, he will take you through step-by-step video tutorials. Under his instruction, you’ll become a pro at applying your makeup.
Nathan has worked on over 300 famous faces and has been featured in numerous high-profile publications:
- Paula Abdul
- Alicia Keys
- Paul McCartney
- Lea Michele
- Harper’s Bazaar
- Access Hollywood
- Project Runway Season 4 & 5
When enrolling in a QC makeup course, you will be assigned a personal tutor to provide you with individual feedback on every assignment. Benefit from a one-on-one learning experience unmatched by any online or in-class makeup school.
QC’s Makeup Artistry Certificate of Completion
Upon graduation, you’ll receive a certificate of completion indicating you have successfully completed QC Makeup Academy’s Personal Makeup Techniques course and have a foundational knowledge of makeup techniques.
This certificate can be a first step toward a professional makeup artistry career! If you find that you want to continue your education, your certificate will serve as proof of competency in basic makeup techniques.
Start your makeup training today!
Submit Your Assignments &
Review Your Feedback
- Watch video tutorials
- Read course books
- Upload assignments to the Online Student Centre
- Receive feedback on each assignment from your personal tutor!
- Receive your certificate of completion when you graduate
- Lifetime access to course materials & updated content
- 50% off enrollment in additional courses