Expand your services to become a more competitive beauty professional
Get repeat business from your clients by offering complementary services
Help clients feel their absolute best by transforming their look
Create fashionable looks for clients of all ages and body types
Launch your own successful fashion styling business
Become certified to work in many different top industries
- Expand your services to become a more competitive beauty professional
- Get repeat business from your clients by offering complementary services
- Help clients feel their absolute best by transforming their look
- Create fashionable looks for clients of all ages and body types
- Launch your own successful fashion styling business
- Become certified to work in many different top industries
QC Makeup Academy offers a variety of payment options to suit every student!
All prices are in
Included in Your Course
Lifetime Access to
Once you’re a member of the QC family you’ll have lifetime access to all the tools and resources available to QC students. This includes discounts on industry products and so much more!
from Industry Experts
Just because you’re learning online doesn’t mean you’re learning alone. You’ll receive personalized audio feedback from your tutor on every fashion assignment you submit. Your tutor is an active industry professional.
Catapult your career with access to real-world templates, self-study assignments, and bonus materials. Utilize these resources to develop your marketing and customer service skills.
“This academy is absolutely great. Always with quick replies if I have any questions regarding assignments. Everything is so straight forward, and I feel so valued from everyone at the academy. Highly recommend, 10 stars.”Sarah GoldsmithQC Makeup Academy Student
Fashion Styling Course Outline
Learn how to dress clients of any body type and age through this detailed online course. Start a fashion consulting business or add to an existing makeup business and help clients dress for job interviews, high profile events, weddings, maternity and much more!
- Fashion from the 1950s to today
- Modern fashion icons
- The role of the professional stylist
- Career opportunities for stylists
- Building your professional brand
- Using social media to market your brand
- Fit, weight, and drape
- Determining appropriate sizing
- Fabric, texture & color
- Patterns & prints
- Body types & balance
- Styling for men
- Creating a balanced silhouette
- Accessorizing with Jewelry
- Belts, handbags & shoes
- Determining your worth
- Setting prices
- Keeping organized
- Creating templates and business receipts
- Dealing with difficult clients
- How to define your personal style
- Incorporating your client’s style into a wardrobe
- Influences on personal style
- The client consultation process
- Questions to ask
- Dealing with touchy subjects
- Overcoming obstacles
- The female wardrobe
- Building on an existing wardrobe
- The male wardrobe
- Creating efficient wardrobes with versatile pieces
- Wardrobe analysis
- Creating a wardrobe for travel
- Shopping with your client
- Second-hand shopping
- Consignment shopping
- Working with mature clients
- Bridal style
- Saving on bridal accessories
- Conducting a bridal consultation
- Maternity Style
New York City fashion stylist Alison Rodman is your course instructor. Currently working in Manhattan, one of the world’s biggest fashion hubs, she’s styled celebrities for red carpet appearances, advertising campaigns, fashion catalogs, and more! With over 10 years of industry experience in personal and editorial styling, she’s truly done it all.
When enrolling in a QC course, you will be assigned a personal tutor who will provide you with individualized feedback and advice on how to start your career. Benefit from a one-on-one learning experience unmatched by any online or in-class fashion styling school.
“I love that you work at your own pace and if you have questions they are there for you. Anytime I reached out I received a timely response.My tutor was great, I didn't wait long for my assignments to be graded. Also if you think you can't afford it, think again! payment plans for every financial situation was also a huge relief for me. Great experience”Lashaunda GaryQC Makeup Academy Graduate
QC’s Professional Fashion Styling Certification – CISP™
Upon graduation, you will receive your Certified International Styling Professional (CISP™) Certification. This certification shows clients that you are an educated, trained professional.
This certification paves the way for you to work in many exciting fields:
- Personal shopping
- Online styling services
- Print/Television Advertising
- Live performances
- And more!
As with any job, a certificate alone will not guarantee your success. However, it is a testament to your professional education. Employers and clients are more likely to regard you as a well-rounded and highly knowledgeable fashion stylist. QC graduates of the Fashion Styling Course have gone on to run their own successful careers in the style industry.
“I would highly recommend joining QC makeup academy, they can and will teach you everything you need to know to become a successful artist. The school administration and the school tutors are just so unbelievably talented. I would definitely recommend QC makeup academy, the most amazing place to learn and grow!”Krystle ElizabethQC Makeup Academy Graduate
How it Works
Enroll Online Today & Access Your Course Materials
- Select a flexible payment plan that suits your budget
- View all course texts & videos through QC’s Online Student Centre
- Start your training right away!
Submit Your Assignment & Review Your Feedback
- Watch video tutorials and read online course texts
- Upload your work to the Online Student Centre
- Receive personalized feedback from your celebrity tutor
Become a Certified Makeup Artist & Graduate
- Receive your certification from a recognized & accredited online school
- Get lifetime access to course materials & updated content
- Enjoy 50% off additional courses