See how you can earn your certification and run your makeup business during COVID-19!
Learn from the safety of home with QC’s online makeup courses.
How to Learn Makeup Artistry During a Pandemic
QC’s courses are very flexible! Do your makeup assignments on yourself or learn how to work safely on others.
How QC Sets You Up to Succeed
- Study from the comfort of home with a fully online course
- Receive virtual one-on-one support from your tutor
- Reach out to the student support team 7 days a week for assistance
- Network with fellow students in the online Virtual Classroom
- Practice your makeup techniques on yourself or others in the household
- Provides detailed sanitization instructions
- Demonstrates the value of using multi-purpose products, to save you time with sanitizing practices
“Right after enrolling with QC Makeup Academy, my area was put into lockdown due to COVID-19. I was devastated, thinking that my learning would be put on hold. But thanks to QC, that was not the case! I was able to complete my assignments on myself so that I didn't fall behind or risk being near anyone who could be sick. I had daily access to my tutor, the QC staff, and my fellow community. There was always someone there to help with any questions I had and assist me along the way. Thanks to QC, I was able to successfully graduate from THREE courses in 2020!”Nadia CalabroQC Graduate and Student Ambassador
You Can Still Earn an Income for Your Makeup Business During COVID-19
Continue to book clients and make a profit by adding any of the following services to your business:
- Introduce virtual services to your business such as makeup and skincare consultations
- Work with clients with a mask on when it’s safe to do so
- Write for a beauty blog/vlog or start your own
- Become an authority on makeup on social media
- Sell makeup or skincare products online
Virtual Makeup Training
Learn how to offer virtual makeup and skincare consultations with QC’s newest course! Many makeup artists are starting to offer online makeup appointments. It’s a great way to expand your business and work with clients all over the world, without ever leaving your home! This new course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to add virtual services to your makeup or skincare business.
Tips for Keeping Yourself and Clients Safe
When working with clients or models in person, you should follow strict practices to keep everyone safe.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols for MUAs:
- Reschedule or cancel appointments if you or your client is feeling ill
- Ensure that you’re always wearing a mask when working on clients
- Insist that clients wear masks when possible
- Socially distance when not working and enforce a maximum occupancy limit
- Offer your services online whenever possible
- Wash your hands before and after working with a client or touching communal surfaces
- Work in a clean, sanitized space
- Clean your makeup products and tools before and after working on each client
- Use disposable makeup applicators and NEVER double dip
- Do not let anyone else handle your makeup tools or products