Succeed in QC’s online makeup school with help from the Student Support team!
Be it enrollment questions, advice on your work, career advice and more, QC’s friendly and knowledgeable Student Support Specialists provide you with an encouraging and helpful learning experience.
Get support from QC Makeup Academy’s
Student Support Specialists are ready to assist you online or by phone.
Your makeup tutor helps further your skills through detailed ongoing feedback.
Connect with other students for advice, help with assignments, and much more.
QC’s goal is to give you far more support through your online program than you might receive in an in-class makeup course. We’ll do everything we can to help you become a successful makeup artist and start a career you’ll love.
How QC’s Student Support Specialists Help You
- Work with QC’s Student Support team throughout your professional makeup training.
- Contact the team before, during, and even after you have finished your course.
- Discuss your learning goals and career path in the makeup industry.
- Get help with your assignments and other course-related questions.
- Contact the team by phone, email, and on Live Chat!
Your Personal Tutor:
A Professional Makeup Expert
You’ll be paired with a professional makeup artist currently working in the industry.
Your tutor gives you direction and valuable career insight, reviews your assignments and gives you audio feedback to help you improve your makeup skills!
Access QC’s Online Community
Use QC’s resources to learn more about the makeup industry. From comprehensive learning to career support, QC’s online community can help you along the way.
- Find QC on social media, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram!
- Find students’ work featured in the Student Showcase.
- Get inspiration from The Beauty Buzz blog! Find product reviews, career advice, popular tutorials, and learn more about professional makeup artistry.
- Download e-books, find makeup artist jobs near you and get resumé tips in the Online Student Center.
- Gain lifetime access to the Online Student Center for continued support after you graduate. Use QC’s course materials and resources during your makeup career!