Student Support Services
To succeed as a professional makeup artist, you need more than just a quality course. You need a well-rounded educational experience where you are challenged by experts, a support team who’s there for you when you have questions, and a strong connection with the makeup industry.
QC Makeup Academy’s three-tiered support system delivers on all three fronts. When you enroll, you gain access to our student support specialists who are ready and waiting to assist you, skilled tutors who critique your work, and an active international community that’s always ready and willing to lend a hand with your assignments, share tips, and network. With QC, you’ll receive a world-class education and build important relationships along the way.
Read on to find out how we are here to support you.
Our Student Mentors Assist You
You’ll work closely with our student support team. Reach out to our team as often as you like and at any point during your course. Feel free to contact us after you graduate, we’d love to hear from you.
Our helpful team is here for you to discuss your learning goals, help you with your assignments, and to answer any questions you might have about your course payments.
Contact our team by phone, email or Live Chat—whichever you prefer!
Industry Experts Evaluate Your Work
You’ll be paired with a tutor who is a professional makeup artist currently working in the field. Your tutor is your direct link to the makeup industry and will provide you with valuable career insight. For each assignment, your tutor will grade your coursework and provide audio feedback with tips and guidance.
Our Online Communities are a Click Away
- We’re social! Join our active communities on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Reach out to your peers on our Student Forum and check out their work on our Student Showcase.
- Gather inspiration on our blog, The Beauty Buzz. Read product reviews, watch makeup tutorials, get advice on starting your freelance business, and more.
- Get help finding your dream makeup artist job via our Online Career Center where you’ll find e-books and tools for job searching, résumé building, interviewing, and more.
- Enjoy continued support after you graduate. With lifetime access to our Online Student Center, you’ll be able to watch new video tutorials and read our latest course texts as soon as they’re made available.