QC Makeup Academy’s professional makeup courses are as comprehensive as what you’d find at a brick and mortar school.
See how you can gain a professional makeup education while enjoying the benefits of flexible online learning.
QC works with you to make sure you successfully complete your professional makeup training.
- Each makeup course comes with full-color texts, video tutorials, and many hands-on assignments.
- Watch detailed video tutorials featuring celebrity makeup artist, Nathan Johnson, and build your makeup artistry skills.
- Practice your makeup skills on yourself, friends, or family members. Go online and upload your written assignments and photos of your work to QC’s Online Student Center.
- Receive feedback from your personal tutor—a professional makeup artist.
- Call or email our Student Support Team whenever you need additional help or advice.
- Receive your certificate once you have finished your course.
Access Your Course Materials
When you enroll, QC Makeup Academy mails out your course package that includes course books, plus bonus makeup that you’ll need to complete your makeup course. You can also access your texts and videos through QC’s Online Student Center. You’ll have easy access to everything you need to complete your makeup training.
Review Your Feedback
You’ll submit assignments at the end of each course unit. Your tutor reviews your work then provides a grade and audio feedback. You listen to your tutor’s advice and improve your techniques for the next unit.
Become a Certified Makeup Artist
Once you complete the required assignments and have graduated from your course, you’ll receive your professional makeup artist certification!
“I love that I can work from home and in my own time. The tips and advice so far have been excellent. My only regret is not having found it sooner! I already feel more confident in who I am as an artist.”Nadine MichelleMaster Makeup Artistry Graduate