How QC’s Online Makeup
QC Makeup Academy’s professional makeup courses are comprehensive. QC works with you to make sure you successfully complete your professional makeup training.
- Each makeup course comes with full-color texts, video tutorials, and many hands-on assignments.
- Watch detailed video tutorials featuring celebrity makeup artist, Nathan Johnson, where you learn to build your makeup artistry skills.
- Practice your makeup skills on yourself, friends, or family members. Go online and upload your written assignments and photos of your work to QC’s Online Student Center.
- Receive feedback from your personal tutor—a professional makeup artist.
- Call or email our Student Support Team whenever you need additional help or advice.
- Receive your certificate once you have finished your course.
Step 1: Access Your Course Materials
When you enroll, QC Makeup Academy mails out your course package that includes course books, DVDs, plus bonus makeup and tools you’ll need to complete your makeup course. You can also access your texts and videos through QC’s Online Student Center. You’ll have easy access to everything you need to complete your makeup training.
Step 2: Submit Your Assignments
Complete your assignments and upload them to the Online Student Center. Your tutor reviews your work and provides personal feedback within seven business days!
Step 3: Review Your Feedback
You’ll submit assignments at the end of each course unit. Your tutor reviews your work then provides a grade and audio feedback. You review your tutor’s advice to improve your skills for the next unit.
Become a Certified Makeup Artist
with QC Makeup Academy!
Once you complete the required assignments and have graduated from your course, you’ll receive your professional makeup artist certification!
Meet QC Students
Follow the Beauty Buzz to find out how QC’s students are succeeding as makeup artists!
I love that I can work from home and in my own time. The tips and advice so far have been excellent. My only regret is not having found it sooner! I already feel more confident in who I am as an artist. I’m a strong believer in continuing to learn and grow every day! So excited to work through it all as soon as I can!
Read over 200 reviews on QC’s Facebook page!
Start Your Makeup Career
It’s never too early or too late to start a career you’ll love.
Enroll in an online makeup course with QC and become a certified makeup artist today!