Our online Portfolio Development course includes two units that guide you through the process of creating professional portfolio content. In these units, you’ll learn how to organize and direct a styled shoot, network and collaborate with other professionals, create a high-quality portfolio, and market your services using your new photos.
- Includes four course ebooks that teach you everything you need to know about portfolios and styled shoots.
- Learn how to contact and collaborate with photographers, hair stylists, fashion designers, and more!
- Graduate with impressive portfolio-ready photos of your own.
Your Professional Certificate
Portfolio Development Certificate
Our Portfolio Development certificate is issued to graduates of the Portfolio Development workshop. This certificate demonstrates completion of the workshop and prepares you to with the tools you need to create a high-quality portfolio that will advance your makeup artistry career.
How You Learn
- You study in the comfort of your home
- You access your workshop materials in the Online Student Center
- You watch instructional videos
- You read beautiful ebooks on professional portfolio standards, networking, and photo shoot direction
- You complete fun and practical hands-on assignments
- You upload your work to the Online Student Center
- Your personal tutor evaluates your work and provides you with personalized audio feedback
- On course completion, you’ll receive a certificate of completion
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Why professional portfolios are essential
- Who needs professional portfolios
- What makes a portfolio “professional”
- Good photo quality, lighting, and presentation
- Physical portfolios vs. digital portfolios
- Researching industry standards
- Organizing a styled shoot
- Networking and collaborating with other professionals
- Directing a styled shoot
- Taking quality photos yourself
- Portfolio presentation
- Basic photo editing
- Print portfolio display
- Digital portfolio display
- Crediting collaborators and updating portfolios
- Marketing your brand
- Determining your target market
- Appealing to private clients
- Appealing to corporate clients
Here’s What You’ll Receive
When you enroll, you’ll have access to the Online Student Center where you’ll be able to access your ebooks and course guides. You’ll complete multiple assignments that will prepare you to coordinate and produce your own photo shoot. As you go through the workshop, your tutor will provide you with guidance so you’ll come away from the workshop with impressive portfolio-ready photos.
Are you ready to create a portfolio that will impress future clients? Enroll in the Portfolio Development workshop today!