VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Promotion Description: The ‘QC Makeup Academy’s Consultation with Nathan Johnson’ (“Promotion”) begins on June 21st, 2018 at 8:00 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on June 25th, 2018 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of QC Makeup Academy (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Eligibility: The Promotion is only eligible to the first ten (10) students who enroll in an online QC Makeup Academy makeup course during the Promotion Period, using the promotional code BRIDAL18. The Promotion is open to legal residents of any country who are the legal age of majority in his or her country of residence. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- The first ten (10) students (“Consultee”) to enroll during the Promotion Period will be eligible to receive a ten (10) minute consultation (“Prize”) with makeup artist, Nathan Johnson. The enrollment form can be found at https://enroll.qcmakeupacademy.com/?campaign=caf7bfda-73c0-11e8-abde-bc764e017ab0
- Consultee will be notified by email at the email address provided in their student account within 48 hours of their enrollment date.
- The consultee is eligible to book the 10-minute online consultation with Nathan Johnson once they have been enrolled for more than 21 days and are in good financial standing with the school. The Consultee must book their consultation within 1 year of enrollment.
- The online consultation will take place over Facebook Messenger, and will not be monitored by the Sponsor. Inappropriate behavior during the consultation will not be tolerated and will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by recipients. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of enrollments in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, enrollments. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
In the event of a dispute concerning who enrolled to participate in the Promotion, the enrollment will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the enrollment will be deemed ineligible.
Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by QC Makeup Academy, 38 McArthur Ave, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, email@example.com
Facebook and Instagram Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.