Pay In Full
Airbrush Makeup Workshop
$748 or $79/mo
Request a free course catalog and find out how our professional makeup training works.
You’ll learn from celebrity makeup artist, Nathan Johnson, in our video training series. Take the first step to launching your own career as a successful pro makeup artist.
If you’re a skilled makeup artist looking to build your expertise, our Airbrush Makeup Workshop is for you. On video, renowned makeup experts Michele Mulkey and Nathan Johnson, show you how to use airbrush makeup to create flawless makeup looks. You’ll learn all the tricks of the trade including:
- Safety and hygiene practices
- Selecting and maintaining your equipment
- Choosing the right makeup for your clients
- Creating a seamless base
- Contouring and highlighting
- How to do a complete beauty application for brides
- How to create fantasy characters
Your Professional Certification
Your Professional Certificate
You’ll receive your Airbrush Makeup Workshop certificate as soon as you have completed the workshop. It shows you have completed professional training in airbrush and are ready to take your career to the next level. You’ll know how to work with airbrush for brides, photo shoots, TV, film, theatre productions and special effects – skills that clients and employers are looking for.
How You Learn
- We’ll send you your course materials which include DVDs, course texts, and guides
- You study whenever and wherever you like
- You watch instructional videos and read full-color course texts
- You complete challenging written and practical assignments
- You upload your work to the Online Student Center
- Your personal tutor evaluates your work and provides personalized audio feedback
- On course completion, you’ll receive your Airbrush Makeup Workshop certificate of completion
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Proper safety and client etiquette
- Airbrush tools
- Practice techniques
- Marketing your airbrush skills
- Color matching
- Applying foundation and blush
- Contouring with highlight and shadow
- Combining techniques
- Basic makeup application
- Creating and using stencils
- Working with unique materials
- Working with SB and Dura pigments
- Creating fantasy character looks
- Mixing custom colors
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Airbrush Makeup Starter Kit
Along with the course materials, you’ll receive QC’s very own airbrush machine that will allow you to practice your skills with confidence. And, as a bonus, you’ll receive a set of Dinair airbrush makeup including 4 foundations and 4 additional colors for fantasy and special effects work.
We stand behind our quality courses. That’s why we offer a full money-back guarantee. From the day you receive your course materials, you have 21 days to review the airbrush makeup workshop.
If you do not find that the course is a good fit for you, simply return the materials, unused, with a tracking number, and your course fees will be immediately refunded. All that we ask is that you call the School to receive shipping instructions.
Please note that the Airbrush Starter Kit is non-refundable (value $100 US).
Pay In Full